Expert Consensus on Top IT controls for Small Business
The 11 Most Important IT Controls as Determined by the IT Experts
Round 3 Group Ranking
19. Network Security
20. Viruses Protection
16. Back-up Procedures
18. File Access Privilege Controls
1. IT as Part of the Organization's Long- and Short-Range Plan
15. IT Continuity and Recovery Plan
17. Identification and Authentication Procedures
A. Management Support/Buy-In
7. Risk Evaluation Program
4. General Employee IT Security Training Program
24. Data Input Controls
Critical questions for the Small Business Owner -
Do I understand my IT environment and can I keep it private ?
Do I have someone I can trust to setup, maintain, and backup my system ?
Does my setup and security protect me for any internal fraud or destruction ?
If you unsure about any of these questions you should be calling Computer Troubleshooter now to keep you business safe and fuctioning!
National DIrector Australia
read more on the link below;